23 Nov Nov 2016: iRS Bags Deloitte’s Technology Fast50 Company 2016 India Award
iRS Once Again Bags Deloitte’s Technology Fast50 Company 2016 India Award
iResearch Services once again bags India’s Technology Fast50 Company 2016 by Deloitte for the tremendous growth in 3 years. It is considered as the benchmark for fast growing Indian technology companies.
Currently, in its 12th year, the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India is to honour the leading businesses which focus on market segments with huge growth potential. This is part of a global program and currently takes place each year in more than 30 countries.
“We’re happy to win the Technology Fast 50 program once again this year. It’s a solid demonstration of iRS’s commitment to customer satisfaction and our competency in delivering world-class research services with proven expertise and use of innovative technologies” said Yogesh Shah, director of iResearch Services.
The Deloitte Technology Fast50 India Ranking measures and recognizes the growth of the fastest-growing technology companies in the country. Fifty companies are ranked according to revenue growth rates over the past three years.
“Achieving sustained revenue growth over three years is a tremendous achievement,” said Rajiv Sundar, Partner, Deloitte in India. “iRS’s phenomenal growth puts it in excellent company.”
The activity of Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India is to honour the leading businesses which focus on the market segments with the huge growth potential. Below are few key trends of the program:
- Big data analytics in the advertising sector made big waves in this year’s Technology Fast50, averaging growth of over 700%.
- 38% of our Technology Fast50 companies belong to the software and IT services sector.
- The education sector in this year’s Technology Fast50 shows an average growth of over 700%.
- Digital marketing companies entered the Technology Fast50 list with an average growth of 170% over the last 2 years.
- Our Technology Fast50 companies from tier B cities in the software product sector averaged growth of over 250%.
- Overall growth from Technology Fast50 companies from tier B cities averaged a staggering 270%.
- 24% of companies in our Technology Fast50 list are from tier B cities
- Hardware companies in our Technology Fast50 list grew by over 600% in the past 2 years
- 11 companies in our Technology Fast50 list were from the digital marketing, advertising, and analytics sectors. These alone averaged a growth of over 400% over the last 2 years.