This Employee Privacy Notice applies to iResearch Services employees who are EU/UK residents.
Personal information is any information which is about you, from which you can be identified.
iResearch Services collects and maintains certain personal information about you because of your employment with iResearch Services and as part of the administration of general employee records.
What is DPO?
Data protection Officers (DPO’s) act as an independent advocate for the proper care and use of customer’s information. The role of a data protection officer was formally laid out by the European Union as part of its General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The data protection officer keeps up on laws and practices around data protection, conducts privacy assessments internally, and ensures that all other matters of compliance pertaining to data are up-to-date.
We have a Data Protection Co-Ordinator, Siddharth Srinivasan, you can reach to him on: email@example.com
PPERSONAL INFORMATION MIGHT WE HOLD ABOUT YOU?
During your employment with us, or when making an application for employment, we may process personal data about you and your dependents, beneficiaries and other individuals whose personal data has been provided to us. The types of personal information we may process include, but are not limited to:
- Your full name, photograph;
- Your work/home address, work/home telephone number, and mobile number;
- Your work/personal email address;
- Biometric information (thumb/facial scans);
- Health information (Healthcare and insurance companies);
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Employment: Once you become an employee, we collect and use this personal information for managing our employment or working relationship with you. We may share your data as is necessary to maintain usual course of business operations, which includes licensed software(s) used by iResearch Services. They include, but are not limited to:
- iResearch Website;
- Training information (Third parties);
- Desktop HR department;
- Payroll department (Third party);
- Employee Engagement Activities (Flyers, Videos, etc.);
- Healthcare and insurance companies (Third parties);
We rely on cloud-based software applications and other technology provided by other people to handle your information. The companies we use to deliver these applications are carefully chosen by us to ensure that your information is kept secure. We may share your details under special circumstances such as when we believe in good faith that it is required by law.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal data will be stored in accordance with applicable laws and kept for as long as needed to carry out the purposes described in this notice or as otherwise required by law. Generally, this means your personal information will be retained until the end or your employment, employment application, or work relationship with us plus a reasonable period of time thereafter to respond to employment or work-related inquiries or to deal with any legal matters (e.g. judicial or disciplinary actions), document the proper termination of your employment or work relationship (e.g. to tax authorities).
You may exercise the rights available to you under data protection law as follows:
- Right to request access to your personal information (a “subject access request” or “SAR”) https://www.iresearchservices.com/privacy-dsar.
- Right to request correction of the personal information that we hold about you.
- Right to request deletion of your personal information.
- Right to object to processing of your personal information.
- Right to request the restriction of processing of your personal information.
- Right to request the transfer of your personal information to another organization
- Right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office about what we are doing with your information: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- Right to complain to your respective European DPA about what we are doing with your information: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_en.
UPDATE TO THE EMPLOYEE PRIVACY NOTICE
This notice may be updated periodically to reflect any necessary changes in our privacy practices. In such cases, we will inform you by our Human Resources Team. We encourage you to check this notice periodically to be aware of the most recent version.
CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS
If you have any questions about this employee privacy notice, then please speak to Jacqueline Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org).