Design and develop various applications as per the requirements of stakeholders. Meeting with the stakeholder's team to discuss user interface ideas and applications. Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
• 2+ years of experience with web app development using React JS
• Good understanding of. net core and its core Principles.
• Good knowledge with RESTful APIs (definition, publishing and consuming)
• Experience developing in C#
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
• Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
• Capable to work with RDBMS: MSSQL/MySQL
• Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
• Highly motivated and should work independently
• Fluent English Written and verbal
• Experience with user interface design.
• Knowledge of tools like GitHub, Bitbucket, JIRA.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Good project management skills
Good To Have: Experience in dot Net MVC
At iResearch, we hear, acknowledge and value the point of views of our diverse workforce. Our strong belief is to create and encourage a supportive workplace where in individuals feel free to be themselves at work and have the freedom, they require to meet their personal needs. We aspire to remove all kinds of barriers/roadblocks for all our employees, especially barriers facing employees from underrepresented groups.
Our benefits vary depending on location, but we are committed to providing best in class perks across all our offices as well as an inclusive environment to develop your career. Examples of our benefits include; generous annual leave allowances, flexible working (including working from home), life cover, medical cover (employee + family), enhanced maternity & paternity packages, uncapped earnings, welfare & wellbeing, subsidized gym memberships and Giving back for social good opportunities which you can read at Giving for Good Foundation.