We are recruiting a highly experienced and strategically focused Senior Sales Manager to join our growing commercial team focusing on Lead Generation. The individual will be working hand in hand with the Commercial Director of sales to develop and build a new business strategy with a focus on tier 1 and tier 2 enterprise clients in the US. The individual must have a start-up mindset, with an aggressive focus on new business development. The individual will work with the Commercial Director to help drive the overall strategy, as well as develop their own individual approach to unlocking new prospects and new growth opportunities. This is a great role, as we aim to upscale quickly in the US to cover more territories and clients. This lends the opportunity to lead across a team in the future. This role is very consultative and requires a strategic mindset with lots of enthusiasm to open new opportunities and generate revenue. This being a senior role, the candidate will be pitching to C-level and C-1 execs discussing their focuses around marketing and how we can align to achieve their goals. As part of this, the candidate will need to understand the market trends and trajectories in the B2B Lead Generation world and be able to articulate our approach and challenges of the client.
• Be an individual contributor and generate revenue through new business opportunities.
• Proven track record of winning and retaining strategic Enterprise & Media Accounts
• Create sales plans quarterly and annually for the Management to review and action.
• Be able to present and pitch Lead Generation strategies with board level members inside and outside of the business.
• Understand content strategies and campaign management.
• Deliver reporting monthly and effectively; use CRM systems.
• Ability to work closely with Marketing to devise strategies that intertwine with the commercial strategy.
• Work effectively with wider teams such as Operations, Marketing and Editorial across the UK & India.
• Great strategic planning, organisational and creative thinking skills.
• Effective proposals and presentations.
• Independent Work Ethic, be individually goal driven.
• 3-5yrs Experience in Lead Generation or Publication Industry.
• Project management experience.
• Previous experience in PR/Comms and lead generation.
• Previous management experience.
• Previous media/publishing experience.
• Knowledge in the technology spaces.
• Experience working with Tier 1 technology and Media organisations.
At iResearch, we understand and profoundly empathize with our diverse workforce's unique perspectives and needs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment where everyone feels truly valued and empowered to be their authentic selves. Our goal is to create a workplace free from any barriers, particularly those faced by underrepresented groups, and empower all our employees to reach their full potential. We are passionate about promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do.
Our benefits may vary depending on the employee's location but rest assured; we strive to offer the best perks and an inclusive environment to support your professional growth no matter where you are. From generous annual leave allowances and flexible working options to life and medical cover for you and your family, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, uncapped earning potential, hybrid working and opportunities to give back to the community through our Giving for Good Foundation. We are committed to making sure our employees are taken care of and feel valued.
Revenue Generation, Presentation, Strategy implementation