The purpose to fill this position is to understand the operational database requirements and act accordingly by catering to the operational requirements on a daily basis. This role also involves managing the data base in phases such as procurement, storage, management, and processing.
• Provide good data stewardship by understanding the requirements, probing for details, analysing the data, and detecting trends in order to execute projects with high-quality outcomes and within agreed-upon deadlines.
• Collaboration and communication with key stakeholders inside the company are essential for providing best-in-class service.
• Manage dependencies on a continuous basis, eliminate obstacles, and look for methods to enhance the quality and timeliness of deliveries.
• Demonstrate accountability by meeting all of the acceptance criteria for the completion of a particular Project.
• Use best practices to fine-tune and constantly enhance project execution, internal documentation, and efficiency.
• Experience in data mining /MIS from a lead generation background.
• Experience in Powerbi, Macros & SQL.
At iResearch, we understand and profoundly empathize with our diverse workforce's unique perspectives and needs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment where everyone feels truly valued and empowered to be their authentic selves. Our goal is to create a workplace free from any barriers, particularly those faced by underrepresented groups, and empower all our employees to reach their full potential. We are passionate about promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do.
Our benefits may vary depending on the employee's location but rest assured; we strive to offer the best perks and an inclusive environment to support your professional growth no matter where you are. From generous annual leave allowances and flexible working options to life and medical cover for you and your family, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, uncapped earning potential, hybrid working and opportunities to give back to the community through our Giving for Good Foundation. We are committed to making sure our employees are taken care of and feel valued.
Data Acquisition, Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Cleaning
"At iRS, while we are a global organization, we encourage local candidates to apply for any position within our organization, particularly at our large facility in Pune. Hiring individuals who reside near our company facility offers the benefits of their local insights and connection to the community to enhance our ability to provide exceptional products/services and foster meaningful relationships. We believe that hiring locally here contributes to a collaborative and efficient work environment, reinforces our commitment to sustainability, and strengthens our ties with the community we serve, ‘giving back’ across the ecosystem in which we operate. We balance this with offering remote and hybrid working across our international jurisdictions to provide a fair and flexible working environment for all employees."