Project Management, Client Services, Bidding & Vendor Management, Qualitative & Quantitative, Data Collection, Market Research and Analytics & Insights.
• Proven track record in delivering successful research projects, particularly in the areas of interest mentioned.
• Demonstrated expertise in project management and utilization of research tools.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think creatively to tackle research challenges.
• Excellent client-facing and communication abilities, with experience in up-selling and building client relationships.
• Familiarity with data cleaning, reporting, and analysis tools.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
• Conducting comprehensive project management, ensuring seamless execution, and timely delivery of bespoke research projects to clients.
• Specializing in research areas such as AI, Cloud, Cybersecurity, MR, workplace transformation, and digital transformation.
• Implementing complex research methodologies and managing online data sampling to meet target quotas and project timelines.
• Achieving annual targets while optimizing cost of goods sold (COGS) for each project.
• Handling all post-delivery project needs, including confirming project closure with stakeholders, invoicing, debriefs, and generating new business opportunities.
• Ensuring utmost client satisfaction and building lasting relationships by understanding their objectives and offering consulting support during sales processes.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including data-processing and survey-programming teams, to meet project requirements effectively.
• Demonstrating proficiency in traditional and online research methodologies, and willingness to explore innovative research applications and solutions.
• Independently managing full-service research projects of varying complexities using tools like SPSS, Confirmit, Monday.com, and Power BI.
• Possessing strong data cleaning and reporting skills, including creating crosstabs and filters, and accurately matching project requirements to costs.
• Proactively identifying and resolving any potential issues, always providing effective solutions to clients.
At iResearch, we understand and profoundly empathize with our diverse workforce's unique perspectives and needs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment where everyone feels truly valued and empowered to be their authentic selves. Our goal is to create a workplace free from any barriers, particularly those faced by underrepresented groups, and empower all our employees to reach their full potential. We are passionate about promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do.
Our benefits may vary depending on the employee's location but rest assured; we strive to offer the best perks and an inclusive environment to support your professional growth no matter where you are. From generous annual leave allowances and flexible working options to life and medical cover for you and your family, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, uncapped earning potential, hybrid working and opportunities to give back to the community through our Giving for Good Foundation. We are committed to making sure our employees are taken care of and feel valued.
Data Analysis, Data Quality, Data Validation, Bidding, Vendor Management
"At iRS, while we are a global organization, we encourage local candidates to apply for any position within our organization, particularly at our large facility in Pune. Hiring individuals who reside near our company facility offers the benefits of their local insights and connection to the community to enhance our ability to provide exceptional products/services and foster meaningful relationships. We believe that hiring locally here contributes to a collaborative and efficient work environment, reinforces our commitment to sustainability, and strengthens our ties with the community we serve, ‘giving back’ across the ecosystem in which we operate. We balance this with offering remote and hybrid working across our international jurisdictions to provide a fair and flexible working environment for all employees."