A data analyst is responsible for organizing data related to market research. They utilize technical expertise to ensure data is accurate and high-quality. Data is then analyzed, designed, and presented in a way that assists our clients to make better decisions.
• A DQA must have a proven track record in delivering successful market research projects.
• Must have expertise in data cleaning, reporting, and analysis tools and utilization of other research tools.
A data analyst should possess the following skills:
• Cleansing and preparing data.
• Analysing and exploring data.
• Expertise in statistics.
• Analysing and visualizing data.
• Reports and dashboards.
• Communication and writing.
• Expertise in the domain.
• Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyse data.
• Knowledge of SPSS, Tableau, Powe BI is an added advantage.
• Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
• Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analysing.
• Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets to find solutions.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Team-working skills.
• Verbal and Written communication skills.
• Proven working experience in data analysis.
At iResearch, we understand and profoundly empathize with our diverse workforce's unique perspectives and needs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment where everyone feels truly valued and empowered to be their authentic selves. Our goal is to create a workplace free from any barriers, particularly those faced by underrepresented groups, and empower all our employees to reach their full potential. We are passionate about promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do.
Our benefits may vary depending on the employee's location but rest assured; we strive to offer the best perks and an inclusive environment to support your professional growth no matter where you are. From generous annual leave allowances and flexible working options to life and medical cover for you and your family, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, uncapped earning potential, hybrid working and opportunities to give back to the community through our Giving for Good Foundation. We are committed to making sure our employees are taken care of and feel valued.
Data Analysis, Data Quality, SPSS, PowerBI, Tableau
"At iRS, while we are a global organization, we encourage local candidates to apply for any position within our organization, particularly at our large facility in Pune. Hiring individuals who reside near our company facility offers the benefits of their local insights and connection to the community to enhance our ability to provide exceptional products/services and foster meaningful relationships. We believe that hiring locally here contributes to a collaborative and efficient work environment, reinforces our commitment to sustainability, and strengthens our ties with the community we serve, ‘giving back’ across the ecosystem in which we operate. We balance this with offering remote and hybrid working across our international jurisdictions to provide a fair and flexible working environment for all employees."