Demonstrate a solid understanding and adherence to the standard operating procedures and guidelines set forth by our clients. Develop comprehensive project plans and milestones, serving as a liaison between internal teams. Proactively manage risks and escalations while providing timely project reports and in-depth analysis. The ideal candidate should hold a graduate degree, possess at least 3 -5 years of experience in research, and showcase strong analytical skills. Be prepared to work in rotational shifts and weekends when project demands require it.
• Facilitate internal communication across different teams to monitor work progress and ensure quality standards. Collaborate with teams such as Survey Programming, Data Collection, Open-End Coding, Data Analysis/Processing, Reporting, and Charting.
• Conduct thorough data analysis for various research projects, including statistical analysis.
• Perform data validation to meet project requirements and uphold data quality standards.
• Experience in market research.
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
• Demonstrable expertise in secondary research with a proven track record.
• Ability to work effectively in a team and meet tight deadlines.
• Proficiency in basic Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
At iResearch, we understand and profoundly empathize with our diverse workforce's unique perspectives and needs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment where everyone feels truly valued and empowered to be their authentic selves. Our goal is to create a workplace free from any barriers, particularly those faced by underrepresented groups, and empower all our employees to reach their full potential. We are passionate about promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do.
Our benefits may vary depending on the employee's location but rest assured; we strive to offer the best perks and an inclusive environment to support your professional growth no matter where you are. From generous annual leave allowances and flexible working options to life and medical cover for you and your family, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, uncapped earning potential, hybrid working and opportunities to give back to the community through our Giving for Good Foundation. We are committed to making sure our employees are taken care of and feel valued.
Data Acquisition, Data Analysis, Data Cleaning, Online Data Collection, Advance Excel, Statistics
"At iRS, while we are a global organization, we encourage local candidates to apply for any position within our organization, particularly at our large facility in Pune. Hiring individuals who reside near our company facility offers the benefits of their local insights and connection to the community to enhance our ability to provide exceptional products/services and foster meaningful relationships. We believe that hiring locally here contributes to a collaborative and efficient work environment, reinforces our commitment to sustainability, and strengthens our ties with the community we serve, ‘giving back’ across the ecosystem in which we operate. We balance this with offering remote and hybrid working across our international jurisdictions to provide a fair and flexible working environment for all employees."