We are looking for an energetic, dynamic, and tenured professional who has a proven track record of in analysing data and hands-on experience in market research data collection process. As a lead you would be expected to manage data collected by research teams with different Research Practices including but not limited to track significant market events, trends and analyses, structured/unstructured, external/internal data to support clients with evaluation. It also leads identification and introduction of best practices, and it will provide easily observable activity for process mapping, supporting improvement and automation.
• Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
• Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems.
• Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data.
• Primarily responsible for data correction, audits and quality assurance of data collected and processed by research teams.
• In-depth analysis of data collected to ensure it aligned to current market trends, perform necessary sanity checks, (logic checks, straight liners, open ends/free texts, junk data).
• Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify data concerns.
• Using statistical tools to identify, analyse, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction.
• Analysing local, national, and global trends by way of secondary research to impact both the region and the industry.
• Serve as an independent data quality resource and point of contact for managing data issues, doing root cause analysis and proactive data quality checks to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness.
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in the field of Business Management studies, Finance, or Computer sciences).
• Knowledge of statistical concepts with ability to do both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Advanced Excel knowledge (complex formulas, pivot tables, charting, power tools) is a must.
• Knowledge of, Tableau, SPSS is a plus.
• Intermediate to advanced research and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to work both independently and lead projects as well as a team-member.
• Positive work attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyse data.
• Knowledge of SPSS, Tableau, Power BI is an added advantage.
• Willingness to work in evening/night shift.
• Ability to develop automation tools to extract and structure data (mostly unstructured) from primary and secondary sources.
• Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
• Strong analytical skills; excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to tailor communication approach.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
At iResearch, we understand and profoundly empathize with our diverse workforce's unique perspectives and needs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment where everyone feels truly valued and empowered to be their authentic selves. Our goal is to create a workplace free from any barriers, particularly those faced by underrepresented groups, and empower all our employees to reach their full potential. We are passionate about promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do.
Our benefits may vary depending on the employee's location but rest assured; we strive to offer the best perks and an inclusive environment to support your professional growth no matter where you are. From generous annual leave allowances and flexible working options to life and medical cover for you and your family, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, uncapped earning potential, hybrid working and opportunities to give back to the community through our Giving for Good Foundation. We are committed to making sure our employees are taken care of and feel valued.
Data Analysis, Data Cleaning, Data Validation, Data Quality, Tableau, SPSS, Advance Excel, PowerBI, Pivot Table
"At iRS, while we are a global organization, we encourage local candidates to apply for any position within our organization, particularly at our large facility in Pune. Hiring individuals who reside near our company facility offers the benefits of their local insights and connection to the community to enhance our ability to provide exceptional products/services and foster meaningful relationships. We believe that hiring locally here contributes to a collaborative and efficient work environment, reinforces our commitment to sustainability, and strengthens our ties with the community we serve, ‘giving back’ across the ecosystem in which we operate. We balance this with offering remote and hybrid working across our international jurisdictions to provide a fair and flexible working environment for all employees."