Are you ready to take charge as a Financial Services Editor & Editorial Account Lead and lead the way in spearheading client projects? Join our dynamic team and be at the forefront of creating captivating thought leadership programs while providing expert guidance on content activation strategies. You'll collaborate with a diverse range of clients, ranging from boutique consultancies to Fortune 500 companies. The role will include conducting thorough editorial research, providing strategic advisory and employing innovative tools to deliver authentic and impactful insights. With your expertise in crafting compelling narratives and developing questionnaires, you'll shape content strategies for industry leaders and develop content that resonates with corporate B2B audiences, fostering strong client relationships while also contributing to our own thought leadership initiatives. It’s an exciting time to join iResearch Services, as we are experiencing significant international growth, including the expansion of our Editorial team with a variety of brand-new roles. This will be a full-time, remote-first role, with some travel to meetings and events if/when required.
• Spearhead client projects from an Editorial perspective, creating data-driven thought leadership programs that captivate audiences and help to establish our clients as industry leaders.
• Demonstrate a deep understanding and knowledge of the financial services sector and its business landscape, including key market trends, regulatory frameworks, competitive dynamics, and emerging opportunities.
• Participate in client meetings, actively engaging with stakeholders to understand their needs and provide expert guidance, ensuring exceptional service delivery.
• Provide editorial research and advisory, conducting whitespace analysis to identify untapped opportunities and deliver insights to help shape clients' content strategies.
• Utilize your expertise in building compelling narratives driven by data, while also showcasing your creativity in generating innovative ideas for impactful data visualizations that enhance storytelling.
• Research, edit, and write thought leadership content for clients and our own Editorial Hub, in alignment with our Editorial Roadmap.
• Develop quantitative and qualitative questionnaires that extract valuable insights and align with clients' objectives, leveraging your expertise in crafting well-designed and effective survey instruments.
• Advise clients on Editorial best practice for survey development, ensuring that surveys are strategically designed, adhere to best practice, and deliver meaningful data.
• Employ a variety of cutting-edge tools, tech and sources, including social listening platforms, to conduct meticulous editorial research and fact-checking, ensuring accuracy and quality.
• Take the lead in client ideation workshops, fostering a collaborative environment where creative ideas are generated, providing valuable insights to drive client success.
• Conduct interviews with clients and other thought leaders to gather relevant commentary that will add depth and authenticity to our deliverables.
• 7+ years of B2B writing experience and in creating compelling B2B thought leadership.
• Specializing in financial services, but with subject fluidity – able to create and advise on thought leadership within a wide range of sectors, including professional services, energy, healthcare, technology, media and telecoms.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Possess exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to delve into data sets, extract meaningful insights and skillfully transform them into compelling narratives.
• Ability to work to different Editorial Style Guidelines, including switching between UK and US English, as required.
• Ability to pitch ideas effectively and persuasively.
• Ensuring that all content production and related activities are consistently of the highest quality.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work as a creative and adaptable team member and collaborate closely with colleagues and clients across the world.
At iResearch, we understand and profoundly empathize with our diverse workforce's unique perspectives and needs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment where everyone feels truly valued and empowered to be their authentic selves. Our goal is to create a workplace free from any barriers, particularly those faced by underrepresented groups, and empower all our employees to reach their full potential. We are passionate about promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do.
Our benefits may vary depending on the employee's location but rest assured; we strive to offer the best perks and an inclusive environment to support your professional growth no matter where you are. From generous annual leave allowances and flexible working options to life and medical cover for you and your family, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, uncapped earning potential, hybrid working and opportunities to give back to the community through our Giving for Good Foundation. We are committed to making sure our employees are taken care of and feel valued.
Content Writer, Editor, Financial Services, PMP, Analytics