Giving for Good (GfG) is a non-profit based in Pune, India, founded and operated by iResearch Services, a communications marketing agency offering insight-driven thought leadership. Giving for Good was established in 2018 to help marginalized community sections meet their full potential by focusing on three key areas: academic & sports education, skill development and environment. By engaging with agencies and like-minded organisations to foster self-sustaining change, GfG supports sustainable development that positively impacts society and pursues initiatives to protect the environment, systemically as a corporation and personally as employees. So far, GfG has executed more than 10 projects, impacting 3000+ lives. GfG has won 4 national & international awards, and our vision is to double our impact and reach out to a more significant number of beneficiaries by 2025. GfG’s online fundraising platform supports our donation strategy from individuals, corporates, and organisations globally. We’re looking for a motivated, organized, and professional candidate with a knack for research, communication, and customer relationships to take the lead on our fundraising platform. The Fundraising Specialist will maintain and grow relationships with existing and potential individual donors along with seeking corporate donors/sponsorship. Their job will also involve active brand building, awareness and relationship building. They will proactively identify and develop new sources of financial support to meet our annual fundraising goals. Project management and budget allocation will be a major part of their role.
• Identify prospects, build & maintain relationships to grow donor partnerships.
• Build new & nurture current relationships through a series of personal visits, meetings, events & follow up practices.
• Understand donor personas & customize communication for different groups of donors.
• Identify fundraising opportunities & trends, strategize, and execute fundraising campaigns.
• Craft grant applications and fundraising proposals for corporate outreach.
• Meet our annual fundraising goals.
• Track donations, prepare reports, evaluate success & refine business tactics as required.
• Develop a deep understanding of our mission and campaigns at GfG & effectively communicate with existing and potential donors.
• Take the lead on an offline project, strategize, and build it from the ground-up, while securing corporate donors to fund all activities.
• Maintain data, logs, and reports diligently while guaranteeing 100% security of donor data.
• Communicate with adjacent teams on reports, leads and data as required.
• A minimum of three years of fundraising or sales experience with a track record of success in achieving financial goals
• Exceptional communication & relationship-building skills
• Ability to motivate peers & colleagues.
• Strong attention to detail & strict adherence to timelines
• Research-oriented approach
• Adept at managing tasks & balancing priorities
• Confident about building and managing a project from scratch.
• Ability to plan strategically & successfully guide/execute special events.
• Ability to positively interact internally as a team member as well as externally with donors and leadership members.
At iResearch, we understand and profoundly empathize with our diverse workforce's unique perspectives and needs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment where everyone feels truly valued and empowered to be their authentic selves. Our goal is to create a workplace free from any barriers, particularly those faced by underrepresented groups, and empower all our employees to reach their full potential. We are passionate about promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do.
Our benefits may vary depending on the employee's location but rest assured; we strive to offer the best perks and an inclusive environment to support your professional growth no matter where you are. From generous annual leave allowances and flexible working options to life and medical cover for you and your family, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, uncapped earning potential, hybrid working and opportunities to give back to the community through our Giving for Good Foundation. We are committed to making sure our employees are taken care of and feel valued.
Social Media, Fundraising