It’s an exciting time for thought leadership agency iResearch Services as we are enjoying significant international growth. We’re looking for a PR Manager to join our growing team, as we expand the Editorial function with brand-new roles. This is the Editorial team’s first PR hire in the US. The PR Manager will be placed within and work closely with the Editorial team. They will also collaborate with other teams – notably Marketing, as well as an existing PR agency that covers the UK region. About iResearch Services iResearch Services is a global B2B thought leadership and marketing agency headquartered in London, United Kingdom. We supercharge growth through the fusion of data-driven insight, expert guidance and strategic activation. Research is at the heart of everything we do, which is why our evidence-based research knowledge empowers global brands across industry sectors to connect with their audiences, to build digital trust and, in return, be respected as thought leaders. We provide enterprise companies and their executives with unparalleled, innovative insights, helping them to generate demand, build influence, and enhance credibility. Our proprietary research methodologies and innovative technologies ensure our insights are independent, objective, and bespoke. Our all-encompassing service, from research to thought leadership and lead generation, has made us the partner of choice for the world’s biggest brands.
The PR Manager’s responsibilities will cover the US market:
• Coordinating all public relations activities.
• Contributing to a PR plan for the region, including strategy, goals and tactics.
• Developing a media relations strategy, seeking media placements.
• Build relationships with company spokespeople and cultivate new media contacts.
• Promote key company spokespeople.
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
• Create PR content, ensuring that it is aligned with our company’s DEI policies.
• Monitor, analyse and present PR results.
• Keep up to date on PR trends as well as trends affecting our clients and incorporate these into PR activity where relevant.
• Focusing on giving a creative voice to Thought Society™, our innovation offering.
• Turning Editorial ideation (including creative concepts, data and research) into creative copy, when required.
• Producing informative and engaging content (including blog posts) for the Editorial Hub.
• Spokesperson duties, including podcast and webinar hosting.
• Support our TROI ™ (TL return on investment tool) ongoing PR activity.
• Support contributions to and engagement with our industry associations and memberships.
• 5+ years of proven B2B working experience in public relations in the US market.
• Track record of designing and implementing successful B2B PR campaigns.
• Strong relationships with relevant media outlets.
• Knowledge of inclusive language and accessibility requirements desired.
• Interest in new ideas; ability to think creatively.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to pitch ideas effectively and persuasively.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work as a creative and adaptable team member, and with colleagues and clients across the world.
At iResearch, we understand and profoundly empathize with our diverse workforce's unique perspectives and needs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment where everyone feels truly valued and empowered to be their authentic selves. Our goal is to create a workplace free from any barriers, particularly those faced by underrepresented groups, and empower all our employees to reach their full potential. We are passionate about promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do.
Our benefits may vary depending on the employee's location but rest assured; we strive to offer the best perks and an inclusive environment to support your professional growth no matter where you are. From generous annual leave allowances and flexible working options to life and medical cover for you and your family, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, uncapped earning potential, hybrid working and opportunities to give back to the community through our Giving for Good Foundation. We are committed to making sure our employees are taken care of and feel valued.
PR, Editorial Ideation, Editorial Research