We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced professional to join our team as a Senior Digital Marketing Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for lead generation, qualified leads, ROI, and strategy and budget planning of all digital campaigns within the B2B Thought Leadership industry, targeting Fortune 500+ brands in the USA (North America) and APAC industries. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager is a key role responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies to drive business growth in a B2B context. This role requires expertise in managing customer relationship management (CRM) platforms, utilizing sales tools, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and analyzing advertising performance. Additionally, the role involves managing internal databases, contacts, and the overall CRM system. A strong track record in pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), remarketing campaigns, email marketing, and LinkedIn campaign management is essential for this position. Understanding Thought Leadership, Fortune 500 brands within the financial services, professional services, technology, healthcare, TMT, and energy industries are an added bonus.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive digital strategy aligned with organizational objectives, focusing on lead generation, lead scoring, and persona mapping for ROI.
• Manage our digital editorial calendar to ensure timely newsletters, mailers, podcasts are sent out (digital communications)
• Manage the CRM platforms and persona mapping, workflows, lead scoring
• Oversee our database and ensure steady growth
• Manage SEO, SEM activities of the website
• Create monthly, quarterly, and yearly online/digital marketing budget planning
• Other integrated platform knowledge i.e. Mailchimp, Showpad, Monday.com and other sales tools/assets
• Monitor analytics from Google Analytics, Google Data Studio (reports), Social Media Analytics, SEMRush and other digital marketing tools to improve campaign performance
• Manage all email campaigns and strategies
• Create and implement ABM campaigns across the group with AB Testing (is a must)
• Manage all digital campaigns
• Identify areas of improvement on the website (UI/UX) from a digital angle i.e. capturing prospects
• Google my business pages are important and creating schemas for these
• Create style guides to use as a reference
• Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
• Proficient in LinkedIn Advertising and sales navigator and Google Ads
• Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
• Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates)
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles for digital communications
• Integrate Generative AI
• Stay updated on industry-related news and trends to generate ideas for relevant and timely content that drives lead generation and ROI.
• Review and update published content to ensure accuracy, relevance, and alignment with lead generation objectives.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of digital assets, tools, and technologies.
• Analytical: Strong with numbers and can analyse the statistics to improve campaign performance.
• Keyword research: Can keep up with trends, constantly research and test keyword choices.
• Landing page design: Understands best practices for UI and UX for landing pages, mobile, and desktop. Knowledge of conversion rate optimization.
• Proven work experience as Head of Digital, Digital Manager, Specialist, Growth Marketing, Performance Marketing or similar role
• A portfolio of published articles and digital communications (mailers, newsletters, campaigns, targeting advertising)
• Experience in project management is essential
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress, is essential
• Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
• Experience with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz and Google Keyword Planner)
• Experience using social media for business
• Competent in writing and editing skills in English
• Confident presentation skills and speaking skills
• Time-management skills
• Competent in Microsoft office and outlook (word, PowerPoint, Excel – is a must)
• Strong in Mailchimp and/or similar.
At iResearch, we understand and profoundly empathize with our diverse workforce's unique perspectives and needs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment where everyone feels truly valued and empowered to be their authentic selves. Our goal is to create a workplace free from any barriers, particularly those faced by underrepresented groups, and empower all our employees to reach their full potential. We are passionate about promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do.
Our benefits may vary depending on the employee's location but rest assured; we strive to offer the best perks and an inclusive environment to support your professional growth no matter where you are. From generous annual leave allowances and flexible working options to life and medical cover for you and your family, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, uncapped earning potential, hybrid working and opportunities to give back to the community through our Giving for Good Foundation. We are committed to making sure our employees are taken care of and feel valued.
Analytics, Budget management, Budget Planning, Campaign Management, Digital marketing, HTML, Linkedin Analytics, Marketing Automation, SEO