Senior Analyst will be responsible for independently managing clients in Investment Banking, PE/VC sectors. He/She will be responsible for guiding junior analysts and conducting QC of output prepared by analysts.
• Providing support to onsite bankers / analysts with M&A, spin-offs, private equity transactions.
• Presenting research output in the form of company profiles, industry reports, information memorandums, sales memorandums.
• Performing company valuations using fundamental and relative methodologies, including DCF analysis, trading & transaction comparable.
• Preparing Pitchbooks, roadshow materials and other client presentations
• Taking part in discussions with onsite bankers to understand requirements and deliverables.
• Taking ownership for client deliverables
• Good report writing and presentation skills.
• Excellent communicator (verbal and written).
• Hands on experience on financial databases such as FactSet, Bloomberg, Cap IQ
At iResearch, we understand and profoundly empathize with our diverse workforce's unique perspectives and needs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment where everyone feels truly valued and empowered to be their authentic selves. Our goal is to create a workplace free from any barriers, particularly those faced by underrepresented groups, and empower all our employees to reach their full potential. We are passionate about promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do.
Our benefits may vary depending on the employee's location but rest assured; we strive to offer the best perks and an inclusive environment to support your professional growth no matter where you are. From generous annual leave allowances and flexible working options to life and medical cover for you and your family, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, uncapped earning potential, hybrid working and opportunities to give back to the community through our Giving for Good Foundation. We are committed to making sure our employees are taken care of and feel valued.
Investment Research, Bloomberg, CapIQ