The Graphic designer`s role includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You'll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more
Visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. Motion video would be an add on.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements.
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
• Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
• Test graphics across various media.
• Amend designs after feedback.
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
• Proven graphic designing experience.
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as 4. InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
• Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
• Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software.
• Testing graphics across various media.
At iResearch, we understand and profoundly empathize with our diverse workforce's unique perspectives and needs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment where everyone feels truly valued and empowered to be their authentic selves. Our goal is to create a workplace free from any barriers, particularly those faced by underrepresented groups, and empower all our employees to reach their full potential. We are passionate about promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do.
Our benefits may vary depending on the employee's location but rest assured; we strive to offer the best perks and an inclusive environment to support your professional growth no matter where you are. From generous annual leave allowances and flexible working options to life and medical cover for you and your family, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, uncapped earning potential, hybrid working and opportunities to give back to the community through our Giving for Good Foundation. We are committed to making sure our employees are taken care of and feel valued.
Motion Graphics, Adobe InDesign, InDesign