TechInformed is our newly launched technology publication site that provides news, analysis and unique insights to tech professionals to make informed decisions. TechInformed is powered by iResearch Services who is an award-winning global communication's agency in the new marketing age, where we empower brands in their marketing strategies.
We are recruiting a highly experienced and strategically focused VP of sales to join our growing commercial team focusing on Lead Generation and Publishing Sales. The individual will be working hand in hand with the Commercial Director of sales to develop and build a new business strategy with a focus on tier 1 and tier 2 enterprise clients in EMEA. The individual must have a start-up mindset, with an aggressive focus on new business development. The individual will work with the Commercial Director to help drive the overall strategy, as well as develop their own individual approach to unlocking new prospects and new growth opportunities.
This is a great role, as we aim to upscale quickly in the UK to cover more territories and clients. This lends the opportunity to lead across a team in the future.
This role is very consultative and requires a strategic mindset with lots of enthusiasm to open new opportunities and generate revenue. The individual will be pitching to C-level and C-1 executives discussing their focuses around marketing and how we can align to achieve their goals. As part of this, the candidate will need to understand the market trends and trajectories in the B2B Lead Generation world and be able to articulate our approach and challenges of the client.
• Manage New Business Accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points.
• Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction.
• Work closely with Marketing and Operations on day-to-day processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative or tags, troubleshooting and QA.
• Partner with external cross functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout the campaign.
• Conversant with interpretation of client briefs and writing strategic plans, establish strategies to meet objectives.
• Able to convincingly and methodically build solutions to client’s problems.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Able to understand consumer insights and apply them.
• Participate in internal and external meetings and calls as required.
• You will have an active/current set of client relationships in-market and be a respected source of information/advisor to these customers.
• You will be comfortable researching, developing and closing new business using a range of sources.
• You will be a self-starter comfortable in a market building growth role.
• Travel globally and work in various time zones.
• You will have a mature attitude with the ability to work collaboratively with your colleagues and other teams.
At iResearch, we hear, acknowledge and value the point of views of our diverse workforce. Our strong belief is to create and encourage a supportive workplace where in individuals feel free to be themselves at work and have the freedom, they require to meet their personal needs. We aspire to remove all kinds of barriers/roadblocks for all our employees, especially barriers facing employees from underrepresented groups.
Our benefits vary depending on location, but we are committed to providing best in class perks across all our offices as well as an inclusive environment to develop your career. Examples of our benefits include; generous annual leave allowances, flexible working (including working from home), life cover, medical cover (employee + family), enhanced maternity & paternity packages, uncapped earnings, welfare & wellbeing, subsidized gym memberships and Giving back for social good opportunities which you can read at Giving for Good Foundation.
Sales, Lead Generation, Project Management