iResearch Services is responsible for how it holds your personal information. When we say “we” in this notice, this means iResearch Services Pvt. Ltd., India and its 100% wholly owned subsidiaries. We are required by law to look after the information we hold about you; this notice tells you how we do this.
Personal information is any information which is about you, from which you can be identified.
What is DPO?
Data protection Officers (DPO’s) act as an independent advocate for the proper care and use of customer’s information. The role of a data protection officer was formally laid out by the European Union as part of its General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The data protection officer keeps up on laws and practices around data protection, conducts privacy assessments internally, and ensures that all other matters of compliance pertaining to data are up-to-date.
PERSONAL INFORMATION MIGHT WE HOLD ABOUT YOU?
We don’t process any special category data and only Common category data.
- Your full name, photograph.
- Your work/home address, work/home telephone number, and mobile number;
- Your work/personal email address;
- device ID, including IP address;
- browser and device information, including operating system;
- aggregated information such as “click stream” information such as entry and exit points for the Websites (including referring URLs or domains), certain Websites traffic statistics, page views, and impressions;
- geolocation (if using a mobile application and you consent to providing it);
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM, AND SHARE WITH, OTHER PEOPLE OR COMPANIES
We may receive your information from gated downloads, contact us forms, direct emails, mailers, direct dials, tradeshows, client provided, and/or subscriptions. This will include your name, email, phone number. We may choose to contact you from the information you provide us to attend your requests.
We may also gather your personal information from paid or free database providers and/or social media whom you consented to list your personal information. These may include wide-ranging licensed & unlicensed databases. We may choose to contact you from the available personal information for survey research and/or lead generation with your consent where applicable and you will always have a right to object to the processing of your data. We may do so on the directive of our clients, to service their reasonable business requirements.
We may share your data as is necessary to maintain usual course of business operations, which includes licensed software(s) used by iResearch Services. They include,
- Office365 owned by Microsoft is our partner delivering our business suite of tools used by our staff to communicate and deliver our core services.
- BaseCRM and Zoho CRM are cloud-based sales & marketing platforms used by our sales & marketing teams to manage and connect with our current and potential clients.
- Podio owned by Citrix is a cloud-based project collaboration software used by our operations team to manage, measure, store and monitor entire operational functions.
- Mailchimp, a cloud-based marketing automation platform, which is used by our teams for email marketing, engaging with our current and potential clients to build our brand.
These licenses are granted to individuals who are working with iResearch Services as a full-time/part-time employee. The servers storing your personal information might located outside European Economic Area and may change at the discretion of service providers. We take all steps reasonably and legally necessary to ensure that your information is safe.
Also, when you request pages on our Websites, for example, our servers automatically log your internet protocol (IP) address. The IP address is a unique number assigned to your computer to identify it whenever you are surfing the Web. We use the IP address to understand the web pages you visit. The IP address does not identify you personally, but it allows us to maintain communications with you as you move about the Website. Generally, these types of data elements (“Other Information”) do not reveal your identity or do not relate directly to you or any other individual.
if we are processing your personal data in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, then you can submit a request that we transfer your personal data to another data controller.
We rely on cloud-based software applications and other technology provided by other people to handle your information. These include our dialer systems, survey scripting systems, text and email messaging communications, and co-ordination tools. The companies we use to deliver these applications are carefully chosen by us to ensure that your information is kept secure. We may share your details under special circumstances such as when we believe in good faith that it is required by law.
Third party processors
Our carefully selected partners and service providers may process personal information about you on our behalf as described below:
Digital marketing service providers
We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information. Our appointed data processors include:
We have a custom CRM service provider who may access your personal information for purposes of compliant database maintenance activities . Our appointed data processors include:
(i) Agami-Tech Pvt.Ltd. You can contact Agami at +91-022-28500070 or email at email@example.com
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the information you give us as is necessary to provide you with the information and services that you request from us (to service you, and to deal with any queries you may have). We also use your information to promote the objects and interests of our company, ensuring the most efficient management and ensuring that our legal obligations are adhered to; and as a part of our system. . As we are communicating with you in the context of your corporate activity and identity and not in relation to your private life we believe this to be reasonable and fair behaviour in the context of our audience. Of course you will always have the opportunity to object as detailed below. These are known as “legitimate interests”.
WHERE WE NEED YOUR CONSENT
We will seek your permission if we decide to post any photographs of you on any of our marketing materials (including our brochures or website); you may withdraw your permission should you wish.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY Sometimes your information will need to be transferred to and stored outside the EU & UK. We try to limit this, but it may be necessary where, e.g. one of our suppliers stores your information outside Europe. There are Standard Contractual Clauses present in such cases which safeguard your information.
- Right to request access to your personal information (a “subject access request” or “SAR”) https://www.iresearchservices.com/privacy-dsar.
- Right to request correction of the personal information that we hold about you.
- Right to request deletion of your personal information.
- Right to object to processing of your personal information.
- Right to request the restriction of processing of your personal information.
- Right to request the transfer of your personal information to another organization
- Right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office about what we are doing with your information: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- Right to complain to your respective European DPA about what we are doing with your information: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_en.
Automated decision making
iResearch Services does not use any automated decision-making tools currently however in case we do start using it the policy would be updated accordingly.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not keep any personal information about you for any longer than is necessary. We follow a personal data retention policy which determines how long we keep specific types of personal information. For further information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For any data provided to us by our clients, we are governed by their data retention rules as specified by them.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may publish content our website from other sites, this privacy notice does not cover to other websites and organizations. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this notice. Please be sure you are aware of these policy terms while you use our site. should our terms change these will be shown on this page.
CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS
If you have any questions about this notice, then please speak to your project manager, sales representative. We have a Data Protection Co-Ordinator, Siddharth Srinivasan, who can explain in more detail how your information is looked after. Our Data Protection Officer has overall responsibility for your information, if you need further information please email email@example.com
The contact details for our EU Representative are as below
Company Name: Instant EU GDPR Representative Ltd
Name: Adam Brogden
Tel+ 353 15 549 700
EU Dublin Address: INSTANT EU GDPR REPRESENTATIVE LIMITED Office 2 12A Lower Main Street, Lucan Co. Dublin K78 X5P8 Ireland